Easy Sauce Recipes is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Whether you're looking for a new favorite dipping sauce for chicken, need a dip for fries, or any dish in between, you're sure to find it here! These easy Dipping Sauce Recipes make magic out of any meal.
When you think of dipping sauces, I'm sure a few favorites come to mind right away: classic honey mustard sauce, buffalo sauce, or everybody's favorite fry sauce. And, you're probably imagining them for fries, chips, or chicken nuggets.
But why stop there? You can add a dipping sauce recipe to any meal- including steak or pork chops.
No matter what meal you're making, trust me: everything benefits from dipping sauces! My collection of easy dipping sauce recipes has everything you need to round out any dish. Find your new favorite below!
All of these sauces can be easily stored in the fridge in an airtight container - so you can make them ahead for parties and more!
Dip Sauce Recipes
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
If you enjoyed any of these recipes, leave a comment and a rating below!
15+ Easy Dipping Sauce Recipes
- 1 Whisk
- 1 medium-sized mixing bowl
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon dill finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, lemon juice, and sugar. Whisk until sugar has dissolved slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Serve immediately or place into a container and store in the refrigerator.
- If you like your tartar sauce more on the tart side, add more pickles and lemon juice.
- As a preference, you can add pickle juice to tartar sauce to thin it.
- For differently variations of tartar sauce, try adding ingredients like finely chopped onions, capers, thyme, cayenne pepper, or paprika.
- For a sweeter tartar sauce, try using bread and butter pickles!