Easy Sauce Recipes is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Make the best chicken dipping sauce at home! It's rich, creamy, and tangy, with sweet and smoky notes perfect for dipping chicken nuggets and fries. My homemade Chick-fil-A sauce uses 5 simple ingredients and is ready in less than 5 minutes. Mix it in a bowl and you're good to go!
Chicken Nugget Sauce
Chicken Nugget Sauce is one-of-a-kind and irresistibly tasty. This crave-worthy sauce is the best dipping sauce for chicken nuggets, french fries, vegetables, and more. Seriously, you will want to dip everything in it!
Plus, it's easy to make at home using just 5 simple ingredients in less than 5 minutes. Put everything in a bowl, mix it up, and you have one of the best dipping sauces you will ever try.
If you love Chick-fil-A recipes as much as my family does, you need to make this homemade Chick-fil-A sauce. It is a game-changer!
This was so easy to make and my kids loved this sauce. They want to dip everything in it.Jordin on Pinterest
What is Chick-fil-A Sauce made of?
Homemade Chick-fil-A sauce uses a mix of mayonnaise, yellow mustard, barbecue sauce, honey, and garlic powder. You can use your favorite brands to customize the flavor to your liking.
Chick-fil-A Sauce Ingredients
- yellow mustard
- sweet barbecue sauce
- garlic powder
Sauce for Chicken Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly until creamy and smooth.
- Serve with your favorite chicken nuggets and enjoy!
Chick-fil-A Nuggets Sauce Tips
- You can substitute ketchup for BBQ if you prefer.
- Want to give this sauce a kick, add some hot sauce.
- If you prefer a deeper flavor, you can substitute dijon mustard or honey mustard sauce for the yellow mustard.
Chicken Dipping Sauce FAQs
Check if you have gluten-free barbecue sauce. As long as your barbecue sauce is gluten-free, so is the sauce!
This depends on the expiry date of the ingredients you're using, but generally, mayo-based sauces like this one will hold for as long as the condiments themselves. I guarantee you it won't last you even a week before you eat it all! Just store it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator and give it a stir when ready to use again.
Dipping Sauce Recipes
Chicken Sauce Recipes
- Peri Peri Sauce
- Asian Chicken Sauce
- Spicy Chicken Sauce
- Chicken Leak Sauce
- Try more of my Easy Chicken Sauces and Dipping Sauce Recipes!
Check out my all-time favorite sauce recipes here: Easy Sauce Recipes
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Chicken Dipping Sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 Tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.¼ cup mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon yellow mustard, 2 Tablespoons barbecue sauce, 1 Tablespoon honey, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix thoroughly until creamy and smooth. Serve and enjoy!