Easy Sauce Recipes is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Our Famous French Fry Sauce makes the best fry dipping sauce ever! It's tangy with a kick of heat, perfect for dipping fries and veggies and even using as a sandwich spread. Ready in 3 minutes using common ingredients!
Best Dipping Sauce for Fries
At my house, my French Fry Sauce is a necessity for dipping fries, potato wedges, and even veggies! This easy sauce recipe is so delicious, we even use it for sandwiches.
It's simple to make and loaded with flavor. You haven't had a fry sauce recipe like this before - I promise!
My fry sauce recipe uses a mix of mayo, ketchup, sriracha, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, and red pepper flakes. This gives it a tangy, slightly sweet flavor with a kick of heat that is just irresistible. It's not like any other fry sauce you've tried!
The original fry sauce, made with simple ketchup and mayonnaise, is a popular french fry dipping sauce in Utah, where it originates from a fast food chain.
It's considered the ultimate dipping sauce for fries. My version uses more than just ketchup and mayonnaise, for even more flavor.
It's tangy, salty, and slightly sweet, with a kick of heat from sriracha and red pepper flakes. You can adjust it to your liking. If you want a little less heat, leave out the red pepper flakes or use less of either the red pepper or sriracha.
- Mayonnaise: You can substitute regular mayonnaise for vegan mayonnaise, miracle whip, or sweeter and eggier Japanese mayonnaise!
- More spices: Try adding garlic powder or garlic salt for extra flavor. Just a pinch will do!
- Sriracha: Try replacing sriracha with a favorite hot sauce.
- Adjust the heat: You can adjust the heat levels by adjusting how much sriracha and red pepper flakes you use.
What to Serve with French Fry Sauce
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Try it on a grilled cheese sandwich
- Enjoy it on a burger, like this Loaded Burger
- Use it as a dipping sauce for veggies
Savory Dipping Sauces
- Homemade Peri Peri Sauce
- Homemade Chick-fil-A Sauce
- Special Burger Sauce
- Spicy Sriracha Mayo
- Creamy Garlic White Sauce
View our French Fry Sauce Web Story
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Did you try my dipping sauce for french fries? Let me know in the comments below and with a rating! I love to hear from you!
Our Famous French Fry Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt or regular sea salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Thoroughly mix together 1 cup mayonnaise, ¼ cup ketchup, 1 tablespoon sriracha, and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire in a small mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.1 cup mayonnaise, ¼ cup ketchup, 1 tablespoon sriracha, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Add 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt, and 1 teaspoon red pepper and mix together until it blends well. Serve, and enjoy!1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt, 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon paprika