Easy Sauce Recipes is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
My Famous Fry Sauce recipe makes the best fry dipping sauce ever! It's tangy with a kick of heat, perfect for dipping fries and veggies, and even used as a sandwich spread. Ready in 3 minutes using common ingredients!
French Fry Dipping Sauce Recipe
At my house, my French Fry Sauce is a necessity for dipping fries, potato wedges, and even veggies! This easy sauce recipe is so delicious, that we even use it for sandwiches.
It's simple to make and loaded with flavor. You haven't had a fry sauce recipe like this before - I promise!
French Fry Sauce Ingredients
- Worcestershire sauce
- Himalayan sea salt or regular sea salt
- red pepper flakes
How to Make Fry Sauce
- Thoroughly mix together mayonnaise, ketchup, sriracha, and Worcestershire in a small mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add paprika, Himalayan sea salt, and red pepper and mix together until it blends well.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Fry Dipping Sauce Variations
- Mayonnaise: You can substitute regular mayonnaise for vegan mayonnaise, miracle whip, or sweeter and eggier Japanese mayonnaise!
- More spices: Try adding garlic powder or garlic salt for extra flavor. Just a pinch will do!
- Sriracha: Try replacing sriracha with a favorite hot sauce.
- Adjust the heat: You can adjust the heat levels by adjusting how much sriracha and red pepper flakes you use.
Fry Sauce FAQs
My fry sauce recipe uses a mix of mayo, ketchup, sriracha, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, and red pepper flakes. This gives it a tangy, slightly sweet flavor with a kick of heat that is just irresistible. It's not like any other fry sauce you've tried!
The original fry sauce, made with simple ketchup and mayonnaise, is a popular French fry dipping sauce in Utah, where it originates from a fast-food chain.
It's considered the ultimate dipping sauce for fries. My version uses more than just ketchup and mayonnaise, for even more flavor.
It's tangy, salty, and slightly sweet, with a kick of heat from sriracha and red pepper flakes. You can adjust it to your liking. If you want a little less heat, leave out the red pepper flakes or use less of either the red pepper or sriracha.
What to Serve with French Fry Sauce
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Potato Wedges
- Enjoy it on a burger, like this Loaded Burger
- Use it as a dipping sauce for veggies
Easy Dipping Sauces
- Homemade Chick-fil-A Sauce
- Quesadilla Sauce
- Garlic White Sauce
- Sweet Potato Dipping Sauce
- Next, try more of my Dipping Sauce Recipes!
Check out my all-time favorite sauce recipes here: Easy Sauce Recipes
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Amazing Fry Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt or regular sea salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Thoroughly mix together 1 cup mayonnaise, ¼ cup ketchup, 1 tablespoon sriracha, and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire in a small mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.1 cup mayonnaise, ¼ cup ketchup, 1 tablespoon sriracha, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Add 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt, and 1 teaspoon red pepper and mix together until it blends well. Serve, and enjoy!1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt, 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon paprika