Easy Sauce Recipes is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
My Best Burger Sauce Recipe is a delicious, gourmet addition to any burger and makes an amazing dip for fries, veggies, and more! You will want to try this easy sauce for burgers with everything. Ready in minutes using simple ingredients!
Best Sauce for Burgers
My family loves burgers of all kinds. We are constantly cooking out, and burgers are always part of the rotation. By far, my favorite sauce for burgers is this special sauce recipe - there is nothing like it!
My favorite way to use this easy sauce recipe is as a smash burger sauce, but it also makes an amazing dip. Pair it with fries, vegetables, steak bites - it goes well with just about everything!
It’s the perfect blend of spicy and sweet with a tangy kick. Give this special burger sauce a try with your favorite grilled burgers or fries!
Burger sauce is a combination of seasoning and condiments, plus hamburger pickles. This type of sauce is usually called special sauce!
I use a combination of spicy brown mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, pickle juice, paprika, and minced hamburger pickles, and it is so flavorful!
It’s tangy, creamy, sweet, and has a little bit of a kick. Burger sauce has the perfect balance of flavors!
Simply mix your ingredients together in a bowl until creamy and smooth. It’s really that easy! Adjust the flavors to your liking.
Try adjusting the ingredients to your liking. Want a little extra spice? Add a sprinkle of red pepper flakes. Like it a little sweeter? Mix in a tiny pinch of sugar.
More Sauces for Burgers
Try more of my best Savory Sauces:
- Easy Peri Peri Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Chick-fil-A Sauce
- Spicy Sriracha Mayo Recipe
- Creamy Garlic White Sauce
- Mushrooms and Onions Sauce
View our Burger Sauce Web Story
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Did you try this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below or send us an email! We love to hear from you.
Best Burger Sauce Recipe
- 4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced hamburger pickles
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Add mayo, ketchup, spicy brown mustard, hamburger pickles, pickle juice, and paprika to a bowl.
- Mix until fully combined. Enjoy!
- Try adjusting the ingredients to your liking. Want a little extra spice? Add a sprinkle of red pepper flakes. Like it a little sweeter? Mix in a tiny pinch of sugar.