Easy Sauce Recipes is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Our Peach Salsa Recipe with Mango is full of zesty, bright flavor! It's sweet and tangy with a kick of heat from jalapeno. Ready in minutes using fresh ingredients to serve with your favorite taco recipes or as a dip for chips!
My family loves taco night. Beef, chicken, or fish tacos... you name it, we love them all! One of the best toppings that makes the best taco recipes is our favorite Peach Salsa Recipe with Mango.
Made using fresh mango, peach, jalapeno, and other classic salsa ingredients, this easy Peach Mango Salsa recipe is so flavorful. I love it on more than just tacos. It's perfect for steaks, fish, chicken... you just can't go wrong serving this salsa with your favorite protein!
Give mango peach salsa a try in a dish like Fish Tacos with Peach Salsa or simply as a dip for tortilla chips. I guarantee you will love every bite!
How to Make Mango Salsa
To make our peach salsa recipe with mango, follow these instructions to dice the tomato, peach, and mango.
How to Dice Tomato
- Start with a firm, small, ripe Roma tomato. Lay the tomato on a cutting board and slice it into thin slices.
- Stack the slices and slice into strips. Rotate an slice again to dice. The smaller the better for salsa!
How to Cut Peaches
- Wash peaches under cold water to clean. No need to peel your peaches.
- Insert a paring knife near the top of the peach until you hit the pit at the center. Carefully slice down and around the peach, cutting in a straight line until you reach the other side.
- Separate the peach halves by gently pulling them apart with your hands. Remove the peach pit, then use your knife to cut away the area around where the pit was.
- Lay the halves flat on a cutting board, cut the peach halves into slices, then dice the slices.
How to Cut Mango
- Slice both sides of the mango just past the seed in the middle. Mango seeds are hard and flat.
- Take one side of the mango and cut through the flesh into slices without breaking the skin. Repeat in the opposite direction to cut into dice.
- Scoop the slices out using a spoon.
What does it pair with?
Serve our peach salsa recipe with mango with fish, steak, chicken, and so much more. Here are a few easy suggestions:
- Grilled Rib Eye Steak
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Oven Baked Pork Roast
- Mahi Mahi Recipe
- Or enjoy it with a vegetarian meal like with a Black Bean Burrito Bowl!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Using all fresh vegetables and fruits, this peach salsa recipe with mango is 100% gluten-free.
Yes! Prepare as instructed and store for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Yes! Try adding chopped red bell peppers and avocado to peach mango salsa for a little something extra.
If you enjoyed this tomato peach salsa recipe with mango, you will also love the flavors of our:
View our Peach Salsa Web Story
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Did you try this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below or send us an email! We love to hear from you.
Peach Salsa Recipe with Mango
- ½ small mango finely diced
- 1 peach finely diced
- ½ jalapeno or one whole jalapeno if you want it spicy
- ¼ red onion very finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 small Roma tomato finely diced
- Chop your mango, peach, jalapeno, red onion, and tomato into dice. Finely chop cilantro.
- Add to a bowl with lime juice, salt, and pepper, and mix until thoroughly combined. Serve and enjoy!