Easy Sauce Recipes is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
You can put together an easy and delicious Vietnamese Salad Dressing in just minutes using simple ingredients! This easy honey lime salad dressing with sesame oil and fish sauce is a beautiful complement to Asian salads of all kinds. It's ready in under 5 minutes!
Easy Vietnamese Dressing
When it comes to salad recipes, what makes it or breaks it for me is the dressing. One of my all-time favorites that my family asks me for time and time again is Steak Salad, which would not be as delicious without this incredible Vietnamese salad dressing recipe.
This is the perfect dressing to go with Asian salad recipes of all kinds. It's a sesame dressing with honey, lime, and fish sauce, so you know it's bright, zesty, and full of flavor.
Once you try this lime honey salad dressing, I know you're going to want to try it with all kinds of salads. I would love to hear about the dishes you pair it with!
Vietnamese Dressing Ingredients
- sesame oil
- lime juice
- fish sauce
- 1 honey
How to Make Vietnamese Salad Dressing
- Add sesame oil, juice from 1 lime, fish sauce, and 1 honey to a bowl.
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Use as a dressing over your favorite salad recipes or as a marinade for beef. Enjoy!
Vietnamese Dressing FAQs
This easy Asian dressing recipe is a Vietnamese-style dressing perfect for vegetable salads, rice noodle salads, and steak salads. It would also be delicious on an Asian grilled chicken salad. Vietnamese dressing uses sesame oil, fish sauce, honey, and lime juice. Just mix the ingredients together and it's ready to go!
Serve this sesame salad dressing with all kinds of homemade salad recipes or even as a dipping sauce for Asian recipes. You can even use this delicious dressing as a marinade for steak.
- Fish sauce: For substitutes try soy sauce or tamari shoyu. Oyster sauce could also be used, but is thicker than fish sauce, so thin it down with a little water.
- Sesame oil: Try walnut oil or peanut oil for a similar taste.
More Sauce Recipes to Try
- Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Yum Yum Sauce Recipe
- Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
- Homemade Buttermilk Ranch
Check out my all-time favorite sauce recipes here: Easy Sauce Recipes
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Did you try this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below or send us an email! We love to hear from you.
Vietnamese Salad Dressing
- Small bowl to mix ingredients
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 lime for juice
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Add 2 Tbsp. sesame oil, juice from 1 lime, 1 tsp. fish sauce, and 1 Tbsp. honey to a bowl.
- Mix until thoroughly combined, then use as a dressing over your favorite salad recipes or as a marinade for beef. Enjoy!
- You can easily make double the amount of dressing by doubling the ingredients. This makes enough dressing for about 1-2 salads.