Easy Sauce Recipes is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Rich, creamy, and oh-so-simple, our Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce is a perfect addition to chicken, pasta, steak, and more. With just five simple pantry ingredients, this easy cheese sauce recipe comes together in minutes with enough flavor to completely transform any dish into a restaurant-quality meal.
Parmesan Cheese Sauce
When I need to put together a quick, easy dinner for my family, this garlic Parmesan white sauce is one of the tricks up my sleeve. It's easy to cook up in a pinch using simple pantry ingredients, and elevates every dish!
Pasta, chicken, steak, pork... you name it. We never get tired of using this sauce to make a dinner extra special. My favorite to serve it with is over chicken, but it's so delicious you can even use it as a dip.
If you accidentally dry out chicken or cook a steak just a little too long, this easy parmesan cream sauce for steak will be your hero. It stands on its own and is so flavorful.
What is garlic Parmesan sauce?
This creamy sauce consists of just a few simple ingredients: flour, butter, milk, minced garlic, and grated Parmesan. It's a rich, creamy cheese sauce recipe perfect for pairing with a variety of dishes.
This Parmesan butter sauce uses a roux as a base and is essentially a béchamel with cheese and garlic added. It's a popular sauce recipe - the best-known version of it is the Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan garlic sauce!
How to use Parmesan Sauce
It's perfect for serving as a sauce dip for chicken wings, pizza slices, and vegetables. It is also amazing with pork butt on the grill! Seriously, try this combo - parmesan sauce for steak is amazing!
The easiest way to enjoy this easy sauce recipe is with pasta. Mix in some leftover beef or even just vegetables like peas, and you have a beautiful pasta dinner in no time.
- Ribeye Steak with a garlic parmesan cream sauce is amazing!
- Roasted Broccoli
- Homemade Pasta
- Dipping Sauce
- Pizza Topping
- Pasta Sauce
- For dipping Chicken Wings
- Leave out the garlic for a simple creamy Parmesan sauce
- Mix in red pepper flakes to spice it up
- add ½ cup of tomato sauce to make and amazing pink sauce
My Favorite Sauces for Chicken
All my favorite Chicken Sauces!
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
View our Garlic Parmesan Sauce Web Story
Did you try this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below or send us an email! We love to hear from you.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1½ cups 2% milk
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. minced garlic or garlic paste
- Heat a small pan over medium-low heat. Add 4 Tbsp. butter and allow to melt. Saute 1 tsp. minced garlic with the butter. Once melted, mix in ¼ cup flour and stir it into a paste to create a roux.
- Slowly add 1½ cups milk. Add it gradually and stir continuously to prevent lumps from forming. Stir each time you add milk and allow it to thicken before adding more.
- Once the sauce simmers, remove it from heat and stir in ½ cup grated Parmesan. Serve over chicken, steak, and more! Enjoy!