Easy Sauce Recipes is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Rich, creamy, and oh-so-simple, our Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce is a perfect addition to chicken, pasta, steak, and more. With just five simple pantry ingredients, this easy cheese sauce recipe comes together in minutes with enough flavor to completely transform any dish into a restaurant-quality meal.
- Best Parmesan Cheese Sauce
- What is garlic parmesan sauce made of?
- How to make Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce FAQs
- Garlic Parmesan Sauce for Steak
- Garlic Parmesan Sauce for Chicken
- Parmesan Cream Sauce for Pasta
- Parmesan Cream Sauce Variations
- Best Sauces for Chicken and Beef
- 📌 Pin it for later!
- 📖 Recipe
Best Parmesan Cheese Sauce
When I need to put together a quick, easy dinner for my family, this garlic Parmesan white sauce is one of the tricks up my sleeve. It's easy to cook up in a pinch using simple pantry ingredients, and elevates every dish!
Pasta, chicken, steak, pork... you name it. We never get tired of using this sauce to make a dinner extra special. My favorite to serve it with is over chicken, but it's so delicious you can even use it as a dip.
If you accidentally dry out chicken or cook a steak just a little too long, this easy parmesan cream sauce for steak will be your hero. It stands on its own and is so flavorful.
What is garlic parmesan sauce made of?
- grated Parmesan
- minced garlic or garlic paste
How to make Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Heat a small pan over medium-low heat. Add butter and allow to melt. Saute minced garlic with the butter.
- Once melted, mix in flour and stir it into a paste to create a roux.
- Slowly add milk. Add it gradually and stir continuously to prevent lumps from forming. Stir each time you add milk and allow it to thicken before adding more.
- Once the sauce simmers, remove it from heat and stir in grated Parmesan.
- Serve over chicken, steak, and more! Enjoy!
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce FAQs
This creamy sauce consists of just a few simple ingredients: flour, butter, milk, minced garlic, and grated Parmesan. It's a rich, creamy cheese sauce recipe perfect for pairing with a variety of dishes. This Parmesan butter sauce uses a roux as a base and is essentially a béchamel with cheese and garlic added. It's a popular sauce recipe - the best-known version of it is the Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan garlic sauce!
Pizza, chicken, pork, beef, pasta, and almost anything you can think of! This is a magical sauce that transforms recipes into restaurant-quality meals.
It's perfect for serving as a sauce dip for chicken wings, pizza slices, and vegetables. It is also amazing with pork butt on the grill! Seriously, try this combo - parmesan sauce for steak is amazing!
Garlic Parmesan Sauce for Steak
If you want to elevate your steak recipes, this sauce is perfect! It will take an ordinary steak to an over-the-top experience!
- Ribeye Steak with a garlic parmesan cream sauce is amazing!
- Grilled Picanha Steak
- Amazing dipping sauce Garlic Butter Steak Bites
Check out my all-time favorite sauce recipes here: Easy Sauce Recipes
Garlic Parmesan Sauce for Chicken
Parmesan Cream Sauce for Pasta
I absolutely love making this sauce when I need a quick and easy pasta recipe. It is a great side dish and can quickly be made into a main dish with very little effort. Throw in some veggies into the pasta and you have a restaurant-quality meal in minutes.
Parmesan Cream Sauce Variations
- Leave out the garlic for a simple creamy Parmesan sauce
- Mix in red pepper flakes to spice it up
- Add ½ cup of tomato sauce to make and amazing pink sauce
Best Sauces for Chicken and Beef
All my favorite Chicken Sauces!
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Did you try this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below or send us an email! We love to hear from you.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1½ cups 2% milk
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. minced garlic or garlic paste
- Heat a small pan over medium-low heat. Add 4 Tbsp. butter and allow to melt. Saute 1 tsp. minced garlic with the butter. Once melted, mix in ¼ cup flour and stir it into a paste to create a roux.
- Slowly add 1½ cups milk. Add it gradually and stir continuously to prevent lumps from forming. Stir each time you add milk and allow it to thicken before adding more.
- Once the sauce simmers, remove it from heat and stir in ½ cup grated Parmesan. Serve over chicken, steak, and more! Enjoy!