Easy Remoulade Sauce Recipe
Learn how to make an easy remoulade sauce recipe to use on beef, pork, chicken, seafood, fish, and more! Tangy and fresh with Creole seasoning!
Bowl for mixing
Spoon for stirring
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Creole mustard or spicy brown mustard
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Creole seasoing
- ½ teaspoon garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup dill relish
Add all ingredients to a bowl.
1 cup mayonnaise, 3 Tablespoons Creole mustard, 3 Tablespoons ketchup, 1 Tablespoon Louisiana hot sauce, 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, 3 teaspoons Creole seasoing, ½ teaspoon garlic, ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
Stir until thoroughly combined.
Serve with your favorite recipes using remoulade sauce, or as a dip! Enjoy!
- For more spice, use 2-3 Tablespoons of hot sauce.
- Cajun seasoning may also be used.
Serving: 1TablespoonCalories: 84kcalCarbohydrates: 1gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 170mgPotassium: 21mgVitamin A: 150IUVitamin C: 1.1mgCalcium: 2mgIron: 0.1mg